Both former and current students at Aalborg University may take part in the AAU Alumni Mentoring Programme. The programme offers a unique opportunity for you to achieve academic and personal development while helping to bridge the gap between the University and the business community.
The duration of the AAU Alumni Mentoring programme is nine months, during the course of which you will meet with your mentor/mentee 5 to 7 times. Along the way, we will make sure to keep you up to date on the knowledge and tools necessary for acting as mentor/mentee; this information will be sent to you via email.
You can participate in the mentoring programme as a mentor or mentee, depending on whether you are an AAU graduate (alumnus/alumna) or student.
Each October marks the application deadline for mentees/the registration deadline for mentors, and the programme will begin in November.
as a mentor you may obtain the following:
- Access to the thoughts and ideas of a highly motivated AAU student or alumnus/alumna
- An increased self-awareness and a chance to reflect on your own career
- Academic stimulation which may be applicable in your professional life
- Strong network relations to various lines of business
During October, mentors may register for the programme via the AAU Mentoring Programme website.
as a mentee you may obtain the following:
- Clarification of your career goals and a chance for you to kick-start your ensuing development process
- Feedback on your personal, academic and professional skills and a chance to receive feedback on or develop business ideas
- An employer’s view on your application and CV
- An opportunity to expand your network
During October, mentees may apply to participate in the programme via the AAU Mentoring Programme website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the AAU Mentoring Programme.